1. Vacsorával Restaurant 58 Eiffel torony
a Ft 31650
a Ft 31650
a Ft 32345
a Ft 16347
a Ft 7235
a Ft 15270
a Ft 22078
a Ft 6232
a Ft 36519
a Ft 13172
a Ft 15134
Lido de Paris on Avenue des Champs-Elysées is one of the most famous cabarets in the world. Make sure to get your tickets for this popular show, Friday and Saturday sell out quickly!
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between show and champagne or show and dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
We sell tickets to show & champagne and to dinner & show.
You can see the different menus Etoile menu, Champs-Elysées menu, Soirée Plume menu, Triomphe menu here:
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Lido de Paris.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at Moulin Rouge half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Are children allowed?
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
- Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out Friday and Saturday months ahead. So the sooner you book the better the chances are you can get tickets. If you can visit Lido de Paris other days than Fridays and Saturdays you might consider this to better your chances of getting tickets.
Mobilon is bemutatható
Spóroljon időt – Felejtse el a sorban állást
Előadás hossza: 1 hours 45 minutes
Lido de Paris